Re: [Exim] Upgrading operating system

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chad Leigh -- Shire Net LLC
A: f.s.wills
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Upgrading operating system
Hi

You will have to check the release notes for the new version of True64
that you are upgrading to and see if it specifies any lack of binary
compatibility with the previous version. If libraries or calling
standards or binary executable "branding" or anything have changed, you
will have to recompile exim. If none of those things have changed, you
should be able to do the OS upgrade and exim will still work. I don't
know how Compaq has treated it, but DEC was very big on backwards
compatibility in their Operating Systems.

Chad