Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: Sean Rima
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?
On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 01:51:16PM +0000, Sean Rima wrote:
> Just out of curisity, how do you can the text in the error messages.

If you meant to write "change", it's a patch I wrote and announced here
quite a while ago:
ftp://ftp.vasoftware.com/pub/people/merlin/exim-3.31-woody-99.1/
ftp://ftp.vasoftware.com/pub/people/merlin/exim-3.31-woody-99.1/README

This was unfortunately too late in the exim 3 cycle for Philip to consider
including it.
After I get more familiar with the exim 4 error messages, I may write
something similar for exim 4 (I've already reported to Philip that header
check errors return a non useful "administrative prohibition" instead of the
real error (callback failed/rfc error in headers/etc...)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key