[Exim] Exim4 and sender_try_verify equivalent

Góra strony
Autor: Dean Brooks
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Exim4 and sender_try_verify equivalent
Hi,

I am getting into Exim4 pretty heavily now and everything looks great.
Ran into one item, though, that's thrown me a curve.

In the original discussion of Exim4, I saw that the item
"sender_try_verify" was going to be considered for extinction. That
is, if Exim4 attempts to do sender verification, it will reject the
message if the DNS servers for the remote domain are unreachable.
It appears that the functionality was indeed removed in Exim4.

Is there any (or will there be any) way to treat DNS timeouts during
sender verification as a non-failure?

Thanks!

Dean A. Brooks
dean@???