Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?

Página Inicial
Autor: Sean Rima
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?
Originally to: Marc Merlin

Marc MERLIN was alleged to have written to All

MM> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 08:42:12PM +0200, sharun@??? wrote:
> can we simply say "550 Cannot route back to sender" instead of:
>
 > 550-Verification failed for <*****>
 > 550-Called:   ********
 > 550-Sent:     RCPT TO:<*********>
 > 550-Response: 550 Unknown local part ******* in <*************>

MM> Being one of the people who went through great pains to improve Exim
MM> error messages (i.e. output something where people aren't going to
MM> come back and ask me why their mail was rejected and what the error
MM> message meant), I have to ask:
MM> Why do you want to revert to a less useful error message?

Just out of curisity, how do you can the text in the error messages.

Sean

BBS and Fidonet News Portal at http://www.tcob1.net Offering feeds for Fidonet, Adventurenet, and many other nets See http://www.tcob1.net for more details ICQ: 679813 Linux User: 231986 TCOB1 BBS:
095 43852 Yahoo: tcob_1

... Whoa...I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I heard God...

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list