[Exim] sender_reject_recipients Query

Author: Gordon McKee
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] sender_reject_recipients Query
Hi

I want to be able to reject specific email addressed or whole domains.
So I read the FAQ and came up with the following:

sender_reject_recipients =
partial-dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/reject_list.db

and a file that looks like this:

ukbulkemaillist@???
ikester51@???
uk.buongiorno.com

which I have converted to a dbm file format. This method works fine but
it doesn't seem to like wild cards in the domain name. For example if I
put in *ahoo.com or yahoo.* any mail I send in from my yahoo account
should get blocked but it doesn't. How can I fix this? I have looks
and there are other methods using routers and stuff but I think that is
way to complicated for what I am trying to do.

Thanks in advance.