Re: [Exim] about virtualdomain

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] about virtualdomain
Ohayou gozaimasu Tamae-san.

Quoth atsushi.tamae@??? on Wed, Mar 06, 2002:
> Do you know how to setting up exim as virtual domain available.

Everyone understands the notion of "virtual domains" differently.
What exactly do you need to do? There are examples of virtual
domain handling (of sorts) in the manual.

> i want to build Mailing list server with exim and manage mailman on the web.

Mailman is a mailing list server, which works fine with Exim
(this very list runs on Mailman). There are other mailing list
managers as well, but I have yet to see one I would like. (We
use Listar (http://www.listar.org/) here, but I can't say it's
better than the others.)

> IS there any documents ?

The Exim manual is excellent. For mailman, please see:
http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

Vadik.

--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to
provide a test load.