Re: [Exim] Multiple domains

Author: dc :P~
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Multiple domains
Okay I have used the following

#ROUTER
my_domains:
  driver = accept
  domains = dsearch;/etc/mail/domains                        <------I
created this folder
  local_parts = lsearch;/etc/mail/domains/$domain        <-----created file
with local users in
  transport = my_mailboxes

inside the /etc/mai/domains/domain1.com file is a list of local users

#TRANSPORT

my_mailboxes:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/mail/$domain/$local_part
user = mail

Only problem that I have is that when I run exim -bt this is what is says

2002-03-06 14:08:45 Exim configuration error
router my_domains: cannot find router driver "accept" in line 380

Do I have to define accept?? and how???