Re: [Exim] Maildir quotas?

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Alastair Varnals
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Maildir quotas?
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Alastair Varnals wrote:

> Has anyone got any experience of this configuration? Do Exim and Courier
> use the same quota method? Should I be having Exim use Courier's
> delivermail ( I think that's what it is called ) to deliver messages?

they do, actually, however i have a feeling you being unsuccessful is
related to imap folders. exim doesn't know about imap folders (of
course - why should it?), so it enforces the quotas on the INBOX part
of the imap tree, whereas courier enforces quotas on the whole imap
tree (for a particular user, that is).

--
[-]