Re: [Exim] shadow_condition and string expansion

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Ferenc Kiraly
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] shadow_condition and string expansion
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Ferenc Kiraly wrote:

> It seems that string expansion does not work correctly in
> shadow_condition. I used the string:
>
> "${if eq {${lookup {${local_part}} lsearch {/var/some/file}{yes}}}{yes}
> {yes}{}}"
>
> which expands correctly using `exim -be`, but nothing happens
> when I put 'shadow_condition = "..."' in a transport definition.
>
> What am I doing wrong? A am using Exim version 3.34.

When you say "nothing happens", do you mean that the shadow transport is
just ignored? What is the configuration of your transport?

Have you tried putting

debug_print = "${if eq {${lookup {${local_part}} lsearch {/var/some/file}{yes}}}{yes}{yes}{}}"

on the transport and running a delivery with -d to see what it outputs?