[Exim] Antivirus

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gary Ferrer
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: [Exim] Antivirus
Hello folks,

I have to say I've been really pleased with Exim. I've used Sendmail for years before a colleague suggested I try Exim (we all have better things to do with our time). Anyway, could someone suggest to me what is the best way to implement antivirus software (server side) on email/attachments? My host is a Solaris 8 box and my very few clients are Win 98 and XP using Outlook Express. I would prefer a 'free' package however if it's too labor intensive, I'll buy a commercial product.

Thanks.

Gary Ferrer
gary@???