Re: [Exim] ldap and internal mail routing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: Kevin Sindhu
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ldap and internal mail routing

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:47:06 PST, Kevin Sindhu wrote:

> However, I would recommend that you build exim(with LDAP) by hand.
> This way you get complete flexibility.

This may be good advice on the platform you use, but I'd encourage
anyone answering questions from Exim newbies using FreeBSD, to recommend
that they use the FreeBSD ports or packages for Exim.

Quite simply, this takes care of a large number of platform-specific
issues. That means fewer platform-related questions coming into the
exim-users mailing list. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.