[Exim] Possible Malice on the Internet??

Góra strony
Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Possible Malice on the Internet??
hello exim users,

I think there is possible malice going on on the Internet. However, I'd
like to tap on the expert advise that I know is available on this list.
Twice I've had TWO hosts that are on my network blacklisted via spamcop.
Normally someone does report to spamcop. I would expect that spamcop (or
whatever it is) does a check before doing whatever it does. I have one client
whom I've given a static IP (62.8.67.146). I am receiving a report that this
is being used as an open relay. Can any of you successfully relay through it?

Spamcop have this:

http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z32887626ze7c799345e0b3a3cb5751c725568648dz

Looking at that critically shows that the headers don't look genuine. Maybe
I am missing something miniscule while looking at the headers???

All the headers were forged, how? I am not sure..

Am I right at all in my thinking or am I simply going ga-ga?

That is where "malice" would seem to come from.

tia

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
Economics, n.:
    Economics is the study of the value and meaning of J. K.
Galbraith ...
        -- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"