[Exim] Re: Envelope-to header max. one address ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Envelope-to header max. one address ?
In article <Pine.SOL.4.44.0203042052210.15360-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
>On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>
>> I'm aliasing several domains to 1 user mailbox, and I would like
>> to have the Envelope-to header show the original recipients - as
>> it supposedly does.
>
>> But whatever I try Envelope-to always shows only one recipient.
>
>Which release of Exim? Changes were made in this area at release 3.21.

It's exim 3.34. Oh, in case you missed my other message - I
found out that this in fact only happens when using a .forward file.
I tried both pipe and file deliveries from .forward with
the same result, so it's not the pipe driver.

Mike.
--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso