[Exim] Re: Envelope-to header max. one address ?

Author: Miquel van Smoorenburg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Envelope-to header max. one address ?
In article <a608ff$7pn$1@???>,
Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@???> wrote:
>I'm aliasing several domains to 1 user mailbox, and I would like
>to have the Envelope-to header show the original recipients - as
>it supposedly does.
>But whatever I try Envelope-to always shows only one recipient.

Ah, I've just found something interesting. This only happens
if I have a .forward file and use procmail as a local
delivery agent, called from .forward.

This is how my .forward looks:

=-=-=-=-=-=
"|/usr/bin/procmail"
=-=-=-=-=-=

So, it looks like the forwardfile driver or the pipe driver
causes this?

Relevant parts of my exim config:

# TRANSPORTS
address_pipe:
driver = pipe
envelope_to_add = true
return_path_add = true
group=mail
headers_remove = "lines"
headers_add = "Lines: ${body_linecount}\n"
return_output

# DIRECTORS
userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
check_ancestor
file = .forward
modemask = 022
filter

Commenting out "filter" and "check_ancestor" in the userforward director
doesn't help. I've also tried to add "batch = all" to the address_pipe
director, but that doesn't help either ..

Rest of my original message is below. Any help appreciated.

--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso