Re: [Exim] local_part_suffix

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Istvan Marko
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] local_part_suffix
Sean Rima <sean@???> writes:

> On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Philip Hazel outgrape:
>
>> On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Sean Rima wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone tell what is wrong with the below as I cannot make exim 4
>>> see local part expansions.
>>>
>>> local_part_suffix = -* # or "+*" if you prefer "user+suffix"
>>> addresses local_part_suffix_optional
>>
>> What error message do you get?
>
> <= fido@??? U=fido P=local S=280
> ** sean-test@???: Unrouteable address

I am seeing similar symptoms, "Unroutable address" when trying to send
mail to user-foo. Here is my configuration:

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
file = $home/.forward
local_part_suffix = -*
local_part_suffix_optional
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
allow_filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

I did not use convert4r4 but started from the configure.default
distributed with Exim-4 and other than the above I have changed only
the local_domains, relay_from_hosts and smtp_banner settings and added
a rewrite rule like this:

*@*.foo.org $1@???

The user account I am using to test has a .forward file with a single
line with the username in it so that all emails for user-foo would
land in the user's default mailbox.

--
    Istvan