[Exim] How to implement this quickly in exim 4?

Author: Petri Laatunen
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] How to implement this quickly in exim 4?
Hello,

I have a list of users who can send mail out from our local domain and
receive mail from outside our domain. Others can only use mail inside our
domain.

In exim 3 iI used sendersdefinitions to make this setup, but which would
be the most effective way in Exim 4? Can I do this with ACL's somehow? I
need to be able to test both sender address and recipient address.

    Regards, Petri

ps. I got Exim 4 compile fine on my Linux Slackware using SHELL=/bin/bash
at the end of make command line...
Mr. Petri Laatunen                      Ohjelmoija / Computer programmer
Celia - Näkövammaisten kirjasto         Work phone: +358-9-229 52 224
Library for the visually impaired       E-mail: petri.laatunen@???
Mäkelänkatu 58-60                               (postmaster@???)
00510 Helsinki, Finland                 Web: http://www.celialib.fi/