Re: [Exim] What does this mean?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Brent Jones
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] What does this mean?
I've only noticed this error on my mail server during unusualy high loads.
The last time I saw it was when the mail server was cut off from the network
for about 4 hours, and when it
was re-connected, and the backwash of e-mail came flooding in, I noticed
that error happen quite a few times.
(normal for my server is about 80 connections a minute, heavy load was 200+)
Could exim be trying to access the lockfile as different UID's during heavy
load?
Nex time I know this happens, Ill run strace with it to see how its handling
it.

Brent Jones