Re: [Exim] About local_scan() -function

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] About local_scan() -function
On 1 Mar 2002, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> So that would mean hooks to allow:-
>    - add/remove/modify header lines
>    - replace body

The first of those is already present.

The second might work - I'm just not promising anything. I guess
somebody should try it and see what happens.

The only problem I have so far identified is $body_linecount, but an
interface to reset that could be provided. (Basically, the global
variable needs documenting and put into the relevant header.)

Another one is the message size that is written in the <= log line.
Which size do you want to log? Old? New? Both, I guess.

I would not be surprised if there were other problems, but if people
want this facility, experiments are needed. Push it, find where it
breaks, and maybe I can find neat ways of sorting it out.

Philip