[Exim] Exim 4 - regexp rewriting problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: [Exim] Exim 4 - regexp rewriting problem
Hello,

I'm just trying to upgrade my work PC from Exim 3.35 to 4.00. I've run the
convert4r4 script, and (mainly) the upgrade was okay. However, unfortunately,
as soon as I started Exim 4, I got a couple of messages which failed and
caused entries in the panic log. So I'm currently back on Exim 3.35.

The problem is with a re-write rule:

\N^<?([^!]+)!(.+)@(?i)(MY_HOST|MY_NAME.PLYM_SHORT)>?$ $2@$1 S

MY_HOST is 'jhorne.csd.plymouth.ac.uk', and the 'SHORT' one is
'jhorne.csd.plym.ac.uk' (what a pain!).

The panic log showed me:

2002-02-28 12:47:43 Rewrite of
<squid-users-return-12736-jhorne=plymouth.ac.uk@???> yielded
unparseable address: domain missing or malformed in address @
2002-02-28 12:47:43 Rewrite of <john@???> yielded
unparseable address: domain missing or malformed in address @

Running the rewrite rule through 'exim -brw' gave the same error. Running it
through pcretest with the squid address gave 'no match' - which is right.
Basically, neither address should match the 'S' rewrite rule, but they are.
If I comment that particular rule out then it all works fine.

Thanks,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???