Re: [Exim] System filter question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Hilko Bengen
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] System filter question
On 27 Feb 2002, Hilko Bengen wrote:

> I am somewhat confused, even after rereading various parts of the
> documentation, about how I can manipulate messages in the system
> filter. I would like to add or drop recipient addresses from a
> Embedded Perl subroutine that gets called from the system filter, but
> I am not sure how I can do that:

Basically, you can't do that in Exim 3. You can add recipients using
"unseen deliver" in a filter, but you cannot drop recipients.

In Exim 4, you can run a C function (which could obviously call Perl)
as a message is received. This function can manipulate the recipients
list, and also accept/refuse the message.