[Exim] using ACLs in exim 4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] using ACLs in exim 4
Thanks to the excellent ACL system in exim 4, I can now do things I could
only dream of before :-)

So right now, I have:
addresslist denyenvsenders = lsearch;/etc/mail/acls/denyenvsenders

  # Blacklist of envelope senders
  deny    senders    = +denyenvsenders
      message    = Sender $sender_address is blocked: ${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/etc/mail/acls/denyenvsenders}{$value}{"unspecified reason"}}

This works fine.
Now, if I want to change addresslist to be:
addresslist denyenvsenders = lsearch;/etc/mail/acls/denyenvsenders.local:lsearch;/etc/mail/acls/denyenvsenders.global

Is there a magic way to have the $lookup work with all the files/lsearch
specified in addresslist without having to duplicate the lsearches between
the two places?
I don't think I can use a macro here since lookup is applied to it and it
would not expand the macro and put a lookup in front of each lsearch

(don't worry, if I just have to duplicate the entries, it's not the end of
the world)

Thanks
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key