[Exim] Requiring authentication

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ryan Brown
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Requiring authentication
--
I would like to set up exim to send mail out only for authenticated
users. I am using exim 3.34 with a patch that allows me to use a
pwcheck deamon.
I found that patch here: http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-
users/Week-of-Mon-20011008/031025.html

I have messed around with using: auth_hosts = * and
host_auth_accept_relay = * but none of these options seem to be forcing
authentication. What I mean by this is that it is allowing mail to be
sent out (to other smtp servers) without sending a login and password.
When the mail client does send a username and password, it authenticates
and the mail gets sent. If this password is changed to be wrong, it
notifies the user of a wrong password, and the email does not get sent.

I have attached my config file.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Ryan

--
[ configure of type application/octet-stream deleted ]