Re: [Exim] Away on a trip

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Ken Jackson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Away on a trip
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 08:34:15PM +0001, Ken Jackson wrote:
> I am away from the office until Monday 11th March
> and any emails will be dealt with when I return.
> Any urgent work-related issues should be addressed to:
> Operators@???

Out of sheer curiosity, how the hell is this possible?

Never mind the autoresponder ignores the "Precedence: bulk", doesn't answer
to either the envelope or header from (well, I do mind, but let's put that
aside).
How does an autoresponder get an address from To and send the answer there?
Or did it grab it from a Cc?

Have other people seen this before?

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key