Re: [Exim] Spam Assassin.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sean Rima
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Spam Assassin.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, CM spake thusly:

<some cutting>

> Suppose I wanted to set up a '.forward filter' for domain 2? Can Spam
> assassin be set up to only filter using .forward and if so how?
>
> It seems like this would be simple but I have really reached the end
> of my rope. Please let me know if you require any more information or
> if I wasn't very clear....

I don't know about .forward as that would not really help but use either
maildrop or procmail and that will help. You could even setup a
systemwide rc file and have it only parse those domains you want to
filter.

Sean
- --
BBS and Fidonet News Portal at http://www.tcob1.net
Offering feeds for Fidonet, Adventurenet, and many other nets
ICQ: 679813 TCOB1 BBS: 095 43852 Jabber: tcobone@???