Re: [Exim] Loganalysis

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jochen Erwied
To: Peter Forst
CC: Exim Mailinglist
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Loganalysis

> So is it possile to make a loganalysis from the mainlog to get informations
> about the size of attachment per user ? Or better, is there a little program
> to make this for me (like calamaris for squid logs) to get an html-output ?

I don't think so - exim logs only message-sizes and doesn't care about
attachments. So the log does not contain all the information you'd need.

Maybe a specialized system-filter writing a separate log containing
attachment-information might do what you want.

--
mbs GmbH      | http://www.mbs-software.de
Jochen Erwied | mailto:Jochen.Erwied@mbs-software.de