[Exim] LDAP queries

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ernesto Saez
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] LDAP queries
I am using Exim with LDAP. It is working fine but I would like to improve performance. Currently I am using LDAP to store different attributes of the users such as the mail quota, the home directory and the forwarding addresses as well as the mail address of course. Each time Exim needs the value of one of this attributes, it performs a query, so for each incoming mail I have several (at least four) queries to LDAP.
Is it possible to perform just one query, store the results in a variable and then just extract the different values from that variable?

Regards,

-----
Ernesto Sáez Díaz-Merry
Dpto. Ingeniería de Sistemas