Re: [Exim] Exim instructions

Author: Art the Lemming
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim instructions
--
Hello,

I also found the book to be a most useful introduction and tutorial to
the exim specification itself. I highly recommend it, especially for
making it easy for you to find out things in the spec you never knew
were there. Furthermore, if you find yourself having to train new
admins, it helps to send them to the pub with a copy :)

Also, thanks Philip for producing a great piece of software.

Yours,

Adam Garside