Re: [Exim] exim_dbmbuild segfaults

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Kirill Miazine
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exim_dbmbuild segfaults
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> Again, I don't think it's something with libraries to do. When I run the
> same command as km with all groups set up exim_dbmbuild doesn't
> segdault.

So what is the difference when it segfaults then? Sorry to be so slow on
this, but I'm now confused. I need to be able to reproduce the problem
before I can try to fix it... So far, I have:

(a) Simple alias file
(b) Using DB 1.85 (I think I still have a copy of that somewhere)
(c) Some difference of user/group, which I've not fully understood

Philip