Re: [Exim] reverse aliases

Autor: Peter Mathiasson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] reverse aliases
--
On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 10:11:33PM +0100, Benoit Rouits wrote:
> but i would like to know if there exists something like a reverse.alias
> such as /etc/aliases which could allow me to improve my /usr/bin/outfilt.
> i'd prefer to use something standard than a /etc/custom.reverse_aliases

Something like this should work (taken from debian default config)

*@guinness    ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/email-addresses}\
                                      {$value}fail} frFs

Then you can just put your username/real email in /etc/email-addresses

Personnaly, if it's a single user system I prefer to just add my user
account as a trusted_user, that way I can set From in mutt.

--
Peter Mathiasson                   | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter(at)mathiasson(dot)nu |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066