Re: [Exim] Changing Address fields

Página Inicial
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Goldenheim, zz - David
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Changing Address fields
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 11:42:19AM -0500,
Goldenheim, zz - David <David.Goldenheim@???> is thought to have said:

> I'm setting up a spam trap using exim - I want any message received by exim
> to be processed such that it ignores whatever to, cc, and bcc addresses
> exist, and simply changes it all to a single address and delivers all the
> mail to that one address.
> Any suggestions as to how I might go about doing that?

I use the following in my system filter:

if (the set of criteria define spam for my site)
then
  log "$tod_log $message_id SPAMFILTER: sender=$sender_address \
      subject=$header_subject: recipients_count=$recipients_count \
      recipients=$recipients"
  headers add "X-Spamfilter: Spam"
  deliver spamtrap@???
  seen finish
endif

Which sends all of the stuff that I target as spam (a bunch of different
ways based on header and body content), adds a header, and sends it to my
spamtrap mailbox where I can do further stuff with it if I choose to (or
resend it to my users if I get a false positive with one of my rules).

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality