Re: [Exim] Assistance

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Stephen Malenshek
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Assistance
* Stephen Malenshek <stephen@???> [20020222 20:32]: wrote:
> --
> I would like to hire someone knowledgeable with Exim to help me resolve some
> implementation problems on a new installation. The server for the most part
> is operating very well, but there are a few things that need to be
> straightened out. Please contact me off list with the rates and estimated
> timeframe on ability to work with us. Thanks in advance.

I guess here you just say how far you have gone and where you are stuck and people
will tell you the next thing that you need to look at.

Where have you gotten stuck?

Hmm, Philip will be retiring soon. We could setup a fund for his retirement, yes?
List ?? ;-)

Just my US $0.02 ;-)

-Wash

S y s t e m s A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
        -- Eric Hoffer