Re: [Exim] [OT] .htaccess (was: Exim instructions)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Temas antigos: Re: [Exim] Exim instructions
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [OT] .htaccess (was: Exim instructions)
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 09:23:38AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Richard Torrens wrote:
> > In some ways it seems to be like Apache itself: there are Admin commands -
> > and there are user level commands (which can be used in .htaccess files) -
> > but as the grey area between is configurable....
> Sorry, you lost me. I have no idea what a .htaccess file is. It is not
> an Exim thing.

.htaccess is the per-directory override to apache's access controls (both
authentication and authorisation). I think what Richard is saying here is
that the exim setup he's describing delegates some tasks from being the job
of a mail administrator to that of the user.

MBM