[Exim] rerouting when transport failed

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alexey Promokhov
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] rerouting when transport failed
Hi!

My default router does sending all mail to smtp server of my hosting
provider. But sometimes this server is unavailable with error like "No
route to host". So I want exim to use in such cases the smtp server of
my dialup provider (domainlist router)

I know about fallback_hosts. But I have several dialup providers, and
exim can get current relay address only with string expansion. But
exim documentation say that string expansion is not applied to
fallback_hosts option... (why?)

So, is there an option to pass a message to next router when it has
been deferred by transport?

--
Alexey Promokhov <ayp(at)ayp.msk.ru>, 2:5020/2388.1513@fidonet