Re: [Exim] Pipe delivery to a program gives error

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Greg Ward
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Pipe delivery to a program gives error
On 21 February 2002, Manuel Molina said:
>      I have the typical 'error 69' delivering a message to a pipe via
> the correct driver, that is covered by the FAQ. I already read it, but I
> can't find the origin of the problem. Let's see an example:

>     program_delivery:
>       driver = pipe
>       command = '/bin/cat >> /export/home/nobody/one-file'

Exim doesn't use a shell by default; you have to add "use_shell" to this
transport for that to work. I think it's looking for an executable on
your system with the filename '/bin/cat >> /export/home/nobody/one-file',
which is pretty unlikely.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???