[Exim] Router Question

Author: Carl Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Router Question
Hi,

We have Exim setup as external gateways to route email to and from the
internet. It also routes email between different types of systems
within the company. We have been using it for years and it works great.
Now we want to restrict email coming from an outside source (internet)
to a restricted list of internal servers. However if the email is
coming from an internal source (intranet) allow it to forward to any
internal server. I figured out how to restrict email to a set number of
internal servers using routers as follows below. The problem with this
is it restricts internal and external email. Is there a way to do this
only for the external?

act_as_hub:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/domains
route_list = "*.ihc.com $domain byname"

reject_domains:
driver = domainlist
self = fail_hard