RE: [Exim] Exim SMTP response

Página Inicial
Autor: Terry Shows
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Exim SMTP response
Thanks,

Sometimes you just read the answer, and somehow don't read it. I just
needed someone to push me into working a little harder. Using "bh" option
found the problem. I have a rather long list of hosts not to accept, and it
was getting trapped checking the hosts out. I guess I need to clean up my
list.

(host_reject = /usr/exim/tables/host.reject)