[Exim] transport_filter and spamc

Página Inicial
Autor: Ben Strawson
Para: 'dman', exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [Exim] Re: Ho hum... Blackhole Lists...
Assunto: [Exim] transport_filter and spamc
I'm probably missing something here (wouldn't be the first time), but
why does hardly anyone use the "transport_filter" option to invoke
spamassassin (and other similar programs). Most people (I would have
thought) will be using spamassassin on local deliveries, so this to me
is the quickest way to configure it.

I've looked through the mailing list archives, but can't see this having
been discussed before, other than the message at
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20011231/033657
.html which also suggested it.

I set spamassassin up to work this way - it just meant adding one line
to the configuration.

    transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamd -F 0

I'm a bit worried I've missed something, and it's going to break ;-(
I'll go prepare for the flames now ;-)

Ben.

Ben Strawson                           ben.strawson@???
Good Technology                                       +44 20 7565 8725
332B Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5AH, UK        www.goodtechnology.com