Re: [Exim] Re: Ho hum... Blackhole Lists...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dirk Koopman
Para: dman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Ho hum... Blackhole Lists...
On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 20:41, dman wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 06:17:52PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
>
> | The specific problem I am trying to solve is this: my exim machine was
> | blackholed in orbz.org because the simple 'send_to_spamc' director was
> | passed the 'relay@???' in "relay@???"@localhost (that is:
> | BEFORE I added the above director).
>
> Oh!! I see what the problem is now! When you re-inject the message
> after SA processes it, you only pass $local_part as the recipient
> address. Thus the "@localhost" is gone the next time exim sees it and
> the message is relayed. I haven't tested this yet, but it seems
> logical. The solution, then, is to pass the entire recipient address,
> not just the local_part, to exim when re-injecting the message. Then
> it should be bounced as usual.

But adding the extra "filtering" director means that I kill it at RCPT
TO: time the first time around, which I prefer because I then don't have
to bounce anything - it becomes Somebody Else's Problem.

Dirk
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to