Re: [Exim] Re: Ho hum... Blackhole Lists...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Ho hum... Blackhole Lists...
On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 06:17:52PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:

| The specific problem I am trying to solve is this: my exim machine was
| blackholed in orbz.org because the simple 'send_to_spamc' director was
| passed the 'relay@???' in "relay@???"@localhost (that is:
| BEFORE I added the above director).

Oh!! I see what the problem is now! When you re-inject the message
after SA processes it, you only pass $local_part as the recipient
address. Thus the "@localhost" is gone the next time exim sees it and
the message is relayed. I haven't tested this yet, but it seems
logical. The solution, then, is to pass the entire recipient address,
not just the local_part, to exim when re-injecting the message. Then
it should be bounced as usual.

-D

--

Many a man claims to have unfailing love,
but a faithful man who can find?