Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Chris Thompson
CC: exim-users, Philip Hazel
Subject: Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower
On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 05:24:46PM +0000,
Chris Thompson <cet1@???> is thought to have said:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:26:14 -0500,
> "Tabor J. Wells" <twells@???> wrote:
>
> > I did forward a copy of Philip's response to bugtraq yesterday afternoon
> > (EST). It hasn't been approved yet, but then it hasn't been rejected
> > either. Hopefully it's just caught in the backlog.
>
> I only get BUGTRAQ in digest form, but I have to say I haven't yet seen
> this, or anything other than Dave Ahmad's original forwarding of the
> "2xs security" report last Wednesday.
>
> [ For a while I thought you might have posted it to the wrong list, as
> Philip's response _was_ regurgitated back to exim-users in its entirety...
> but of course that turned out to be someone else, who shall be nameless
> (hi, Ray!). Apologies for even imagining that might have been you. :) ]

Actually I've now sent it to bugtraq twice and attempted to contact the
moderators once. It seems to have disappeared into the ether once it hit
securityfocus.com's mail servers. So far the moderators haven't responded
either.

*sigh*

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality