Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Thompson
To: exim-users
CC: twells, Philip Hazel
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower
On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:26:14 -0500,
"Tabor J. Wells" <twells@???> wrote:

> I did forward a copy of Philip's response to bugtraq yesterday afternoon
> (EST). It hasn't been approved yet, but then it hasn't been rejected
> either. Hopefully it's just caught in the backlog.

I only get BUGTRAQ in digest form, but I have to say I haven't yet seen
this, or anything other than Dave Ahmad's original forwarding of the
"2xs security" report last Wednesday.

[ For a while I thought you might have posted it to the wrong list, as
Philip's response _was_ regurgitated back to exim-users in its entirety...
but of course that turned out to be someone else, who shall be nameless
(hi, Ray!). Apologies for even imagining that might have been you. :) ]

Chris Thompson
Email: cet1@???