Re: [Exim] condition

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Sheryn
A: Funk Gabor
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] condition
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Funk Gabor wrote:

> Subject: [Exim] condition
>
> I'm trying to create a condition, where message is not scanned for virus if:
> - received_protocol is scanned-ok
> OR
> - header_from=test@??? AND server_ident=www-data AND
> received_protocol=local
>
> I created the following condition (formatted for easier reading)

That may be the clue - be very careful about accidentally including
whitespace in parts of conditions where you didn't intend it and where it
will affect the evaluation. This usually happens, inadvertantly, precisely
when you go to format the condition out like this in an attempt to make it
easier to read. I've been caught out myself like that... :-(