Re: [Exim] Spam test, open relay whatever it was

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Lee Maguire
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Spam test, open relay whatever it was
[2002-02-19] Sean Rima wrote:
> I run exisumm every night and noticed this entry:
>
>     1 relaytest%rr.njabl.org@???: unknown local-part
>           "relaytest%rr.njabl.org" in domain "tcob1.net"

> I then checked the log and noticed that Exim sent a bounce message back, I
> can only guess it was for unknown user. If there anyway to tell exim to
> notice this as a relay attempt and not as an unknown user.

Unless you're using percenthack, then it is an unknown user.
If you need to specificly mark these, then you could try
something like this at the top of your directors:

  reject_percenthack_relay:
    driver = smartuser
    condition = "${if match{$local_part}{.*%.*}{yes}}"
    new_address = :fail: rejected percent-hack relay attempt

setting "receiver_verify = true" should reject these at transaction
time, even if you deliver "any local part"@domain.

--
Lee Maguire <lee@???>