Re: [Exim] Copying mail to another mailbox

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jens Kutilek
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Copying mail to another mailbox
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Jens Kutilek wrote:

> I need to set up a configuration so that the boss gets a copy of every
> mail his employees receive. I thought of a rewrite condition:
>
> *@domain $1@domain,boss@domain E
> boss@domain boss@domain E
>
> The second line should care for the boss not receiving his own mail twice.
> Are there any mistakes in my kind of naive approach,

Yes. Rewriting is not a routing tool. You cannot change one address into
two addresses by rewriting.

You could, however, do this by using an alias file with essentially the
same entries, and an lsearch* lookup method. Oh, and you'd need to turn
on "expand" to get the alias expanded (and use $local_part instead of
$1).