Re: [Exim] meaning of symbols in mainlog

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] meaning of symbols in mainlog
On 2002-02-18 at 22:00 -0500, dman wrote:
> | Fully documented.
>
> Of course :-). Philip has been extremely thorough in documenting
> exim. I was just too lazy to dig up the right part of the spec to
> find where it was. Mailling lists can be so convenient sometimes ...

Let's get this straight. Rather than scroll through the index of the
document, you asked for help to get someone else to do it for you?

Rather than spend less than one minute of your time searching, you waste
everyone else's time, getting someone else to point you to it, abusing a
mailing-list and filling everyone else's inbox?

I'm too flabbergasted to come up with something suitably eloquent to
explain just how pathetic that is.

*plonk*
--
Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom.
As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.