FAQ additions? (was: Re: [Exim] A good web interface for Exi…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] A good web interface for Exim!
Betreff: FAQ additions? (was: Re: [Exim] A good web interface for Exim!)
Quoth Keith Smith on Sun, Feb 17, 2002:
> If you are looking for a "idiot proof" interface to your MTA config,
> keep dreaming :).

Isn't it the time for this question, along with a couple of
othere, to be in the FAQ?

Q8000: I want a web interface for Exim configuration files that
       will let me...
A8000: NO.

Q8001: I want to implement disclaimers...
A8001: Shut up, idiot.

Q8002: How can I send all undeliverable mail to my boss?
A8002: Every heard about privacy?

Q8003: How can I block mail with empty sender address to protect
       myself from spam?
A8003: Kill me now.

Q8004: How can I prevent addresses in my domain being used as
       forged sender addresses in the Big Bad Internet?
A8004: Take over the Internet.

Seriously, these questions are asked a lot lately. I admit that
of the above only the first one is directly related to Exim, so
I'm not sure whether the Exim FAQ is the correct place for them.

I'm off to write an automatic flamer.

Vadik.

--
Of course [nobody reads the docs that come with the OS] -- that
would be too easy and too quick.  People know that the Unix Way