Re: [Exim] Exim and vipuls razor.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matt Bernstein
To: j2
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim and vipuls razor.
On Feb 17 j2 wrote:

>Still bombs in the same way tho..

[snip]

How bizarre--your perl was rather bust, but my script seems to work
perfectly for me, modulo a couple of efficiency glitches (this sort of
thing should probably be buried in the system filter really--think
majordomo for example).

>/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Net/DNS/Resolver.pm line 155.

What's happening on this line?

>All the razor agents works as expected tho... Seems to be a perl problem.

What OS are you running? Mine's rather out of date, because it's Debian
stable (perl 5.005). Anyway, your problem is definitely not an Exim
problem.