[Exim] Courier imap & exim configuration

Author: Lewis Shobbrook
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
New-Topics: [Exim] So I have my RBL setup correctly?
Subject: [Exim] Courier imap & exim configuration
Hello All,
I've got a debian testing distro setup with exim & courier-imap. I've
configured the mail directories using maildirmake.courier in the user home
directories, clients connect ok and send email.
I uncommented out the maildir entry in exim.conf and also tried adding a few
lines from the debian-user forum, which appear to be now outdated and not
recognised by exim... Eg. maildir_delivery. Mail is being delivered to
/var/spool/mail which is good, I'd prefer to keep command line access for
the root account. I need to configure exim to deliver (also if possible) to
$Home/${local_part}/Maildir. I have sought long and hard and had a few
failed attempts.
Cheers,

Lewis