Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to

Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Allanketner
Aan: Vadim Vygonets, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to
Sorry to ask again, but my email client messed with the formatting of the
header. Doesn't the reply-to below conform to rfc2822? While there is no
space, my reading is that the text between the quotes should "disappear"

I agree that it would be easier to not check the header at all, but this is
part of a cpanel implementation, and I don't have control over that part of
things. I might be able to get somebody to stop the syntax check if I had
instructions to pass along.