Re: [Exim] Exim-4 problem with header 'To: '

Página Inicial
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: Odhiambo G. Washington, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim-4 problem with header 'To: '
Quoth Odhiambo G. Washington on Sun, Feb 17, 2002:
> F=<Multex@???> rejected after DATA: malformed address: <ggg@???>\n
> may not follow ggg@??? : failing address in "To" header is: ggg@??? <ggg@???>
> T To: ggg@??? <ggg@???>
>
> Really, I know a few people who store an e-mail address as the contact's name instead
> of the real name. Shouldn't this just pass, Dr. Phil??

The bloody MUA should quote the bloody phrase in the bloody
header in this bloody case! Like this:

To: "ggg@???" <ggg@???>

If it bothers you, why do you check for header syntax?

Read RFC 2822. It's cool.

Vadik.

--
( Forth ) base dup @ swap hex dup @ 2 swap over + * over ! 22a s51u1t
sw3alw vr20io vqo5mc ux1z4w wb72ve wb72v7 :noname 2dup - swap dup